Same here. I wish I still had all those old 800k floppy disks. I had some great
apps on them. I wrote a Monopoly game once when Hypercard was only black and
white! That was a trick. It was buggy, but it worked right up until you tried
to collect money for someone landing on your property. The dice rolled, the
pieces moved etc. Someone saw me programming it, and that was what got me hired
in my first IT job.

Bob S

On Apr 5, 2017, at 02:34 , Keith Martin via use-livecode