> On 11 Apr 2017, at 4:21 pm, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> LC 9.0dp6 triggers the OS X firewall every time I launch it. I know I can set
> the firewall to accept LC so it won't warn me, but I'm wondering what LC is
> doing that makes that happen. I suspect it has something to do with remote
> debugging. Does anyone know?

Yes the IDE is accepting connections for the remote debugger to work.
Standalones then open sockets to the IDE. You should only get this dialog if
you don’t allow signed apps to accept connections by default and/or don’t allow
it the first time you run LC. Once you allow it you shouldn’t see this again
unless LC gets modified or something.

Cheers

Monte