Hello,

probably I don't see the obvious or my math is slightly rusty. I am trying
to print only a section of a card, e.g. a rectangle, but I always only get a
(left and bottom) clipped rectangle being printed. Only when printing the
whole card I get the full rectangle. I am running out of paper from my
multiple tests :)

Here is what I tried:

on mouseUp

   # create a stack, size: 348,527

# create a button with this script

   # create a rectangle, size: 297,421

   -- set the printpapersize to 595,842 # optional test # A4

   -- set the printmargins to 40,57,40,57 # optional test

   -- set the printscale to .5 # optional test

   open printing with dialog

   if the result is not "cancel" then

      put the left of grc "rectangle" into item 1 of tLeftTop

      put the top of grc "rectangle" into item 2 of tLeftTop

      put the right of grc "rectangle" into item 1 of tRightBottom

      put the bottom of grc "rectangle" into item 2 of tRightBottom

      print this card from tLeftTop to tRightBottom

      -- print this card from tLeftTop to tRightBottom into 149,210,635, #
optional test

      -- print this card from tLeftTop to tRightBottom into 40,57,337,478  #
optional test  # margins+ rectangle

-- print this card # this is for me the only chance to get the whole
rectangle printed

   end if

   close printing

end mouseUp