hh wrote:
>> Jonathan L. wrote:
>> This is also easy to do in a browser widget, if you don't mind
>> the "always on top" aspect of browser widgets.
>
> Right, but only to a certain degree.
>
> LC Builder has _a lot_ of possibilities different from using the
> javascript of a browser widget.
>
> The very basic widget linked above, for example ...
> ... allows the user to select _any_ textfont on _his_ system
> or available in the stack.
> ... can have everything outside the rotated box transparent.
>
> Both is not doable in a browser widget (and not by _any_ browser).

No to mention that using a browser widget means adding an entire browser process to your LiveCode application.

It's great when you truly need an embedded web browser, but for small one-offs like this I'd be reluctant to add the extra RAM and disk space requirements.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems