Thanks Paul. I'm struggling to find time to get my Android environment setup working (restrictions on my time, more than actual problems), so it may take me a few days to even try it out, but it would be good to know that I have a stack that *should* work, so please do send me directly a copy of that one-card stack.

Thanks again.

Alex.