Kevin:
> Of course we listen. We read what comes in here and on many
> other venues.

Wow, that post was the perfect confirmation of my thoughts - I knew for certain that LiveCode was listening as I said, that always has been the case in my experience, and I had a feeling you were too!

I've been absolutely clear in making this an open suggestion and frank observation, not demanding a response or expecting any kind of agreement. But receiving a response is a nice bonus, thanks for speaking up so quickly.

I'm in the same boat; unfortunately I often don't have time to speak up on these trends that come and go, but now and then I make time on one or two, and it's great to hear from fellow users and CEO alike. I place enough importance on downloads that this was one of those times, and whatever the outcome I'm glad I said my piece. :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
LiveCode Training and Consulting