Mike Kerner wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Mike Kerner wrote:
>> > So you'd like a swipe event instead of using nav buttons.
>>
>> Button where appropriate, swiping where appropriate.
> so bug 9320?

I suppose it's related, but indirectly. That request is for access to iOS-specific gesture APIs. Those should be accessible through FFI, no?

Either way, the gestures themselves are only part of the challenge. In fact, for card swiping we need only one, a swipe. The bigger part is handling the dual-card render during the gesture.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems