hh wrote:

>> Richard G. wrote:
>> Does the browser widget support printing like the older revBrowser
>> external did?
>
> No. AFAIK it doesn't support "window.print()", had no success here.
>
> But you can use javascript to get the window's content or part of it
> (e.g. container by Id) as a rendered image, not a screenshot, and then
> print via LC Script.

Thanks, but you know how bitmaps are. I'd really like crisp print-res output if I can.

The older revBrowser external might be an option, but alas no Linux with that.

Dear dev team: any plans to bring the browser widget into feature parity with revBrowser? In addition to printing there were some other goodies like built-in screenshots and text resizing that are very useful.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems