On 2017-05-31 15:43, hh via use-livecode wrote:
The problem is the "one-way"-only:
I can't see any way to go back, from the page to the standalone.

That is a very good point.

= The browser widget has jsHandlers available.
= The standalone has to get the data from the page by guesses, in a loop.

If you can show or give us a solution for that, then we can have in some scenarios even more by using the latest versions of the main browsers than we
get by using an embedded browser widget.

In sum:
Can the HTML5 standalone become a property "javascriptHandlers" that works as
in the browser widget?

Yes it can - I'll look into getting that (or something similar) done asap.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/