Hi Terry,

On 24/05/2017 11:55 AM, Terry Judd via use-livecode wrote:
Couple of questions about the tsNet external...

# if I’m just using get or post url (i.e. no special tsNet commands) do I still
need to call tsNetInit?
No. tsNetInit is automatically called on startup as part of libUrl initialisation.

# what is the default timeout for a synchronous get or post url call, and how
do I change it?
tsNet has a number of different settings related to determining if a connection has timed out. At the moment, these cannot be changed.

Having said that, I am in the process of adding the ability to change these values for the next release.

Cheers,

Charles
TIA,

Terry...