On 6/30/17 7:39 pm, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
I thought it was going to explain the different sort methods. I suppose which
one you use depends on the nature of the data being sorted.

Bob S

I was a bit disappointed as I "only" know about the 'Bubble' and the 'Bucket' methods

[ by "only' I mean those are the only ones I know the fancy names for ]

and, while the film popped my ears, it didn't exactly add to the sum knowledge of my mental programming library.

Richmond.

On Jun 29, 2017, at 20:55 , Mark Wieder via use-livecode