Hi all.

Not sure if anyone has thought of a way to get the dgDataOfHover (so to speak)
of a datagrid. By that I mean, I would like to display a tooltip of selected
data from a table datagrid record whenever I hover over a control of that
record. That would have to bean a mouseWithin handler in the datagrid script
that waited a period of time with messages, then triggered a handler that would
discern the control being hovered over and deduce the record from that.

Don't know if this meets your needs, but I set the tooltip of datagrid elements in the FillInData handler of the datagrid row behavior script.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com