I'd vote for this, a configurable option would make everyone happy.

On July 11, 2017 5:38:43 PM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On 11/07/2017 23:07, Kevin Miller via use-livecode wrote:
Is it something perhaps you could get used to?

We are working hard to attract new users to the platform. This has come up
again and again in user testing. This evening we tested this new handler
list on new users for the first time. It went over very well.
So keep it.
   Make it on by default.
       Make it configurable so others can hide it if they want.

Alex.