If intersect looks for existence rather than appearance why does it tale transparency levels into consideration?

R.

On 7/14/17 7:19 pm, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
I'm not sure why the explanation would be difficult. Existence is different from appearance. Intersect looks for existence at a particular location, visibility is how the object looks.

Substitute "blue" for "visible" and it's the same thing.