On Jul 21, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Antti Ilola via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

I have 13.3 inch Macbook retina computer (2560x1600 pixels). Now I try to
develop iPad software. When I opened new iPad portrait size stack it didn't
fit to my display. It is hard to put GUI elements to bottom of the stack,
at least I don't know how. What should I do to get the stack to show all.

Antii,

Try setting the fullScreenMode property:

on preOpenStack
   set the fullScreenMode of this stack to “showAll”
   # OR set the fullScreenMode of this stack to “letterbox”
end preOpenStack

Either option should show your full stack window without distortion.

Devin

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities