On 7/26/17 3:27 PM, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode wrote:
Rather annoyingly a last-minute change I made caused the widget to
a) error on startup thereby causing its properties to fail, and
b) crash when tapping the field to enter text

There was some blurb about this in the release email.

Thanks Ali and Panos. I missed the blurb, even though I do read release notes. I'm glad you're ahead of me on this and I'll look forward to the next release. It's very exciting stuff and I'm happy to see Android getting attention.