On 2017-07-29 23:00, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
Ah, yes, it doesn’t do anything if the sdk is already linked in.
There’s a few things I’d like to change about that script. One is it
should link in any SDKs that are in the cache or found in the other
xcode app bundles rather than just the specific list. At the moment
it’s really annoying that for develop-8.1 you need 10.8 but for
develop you need 10.9 but the script doesn’t do both on either branch
so you end up having to modify the script before you run it. Every
time I run it I think I really should fix this but what I’m actually
meant to be doing that day always makes me forget about it until the
next time ;-)

Completely unrelated to the SDK thing, but it is worth mentioning (as Brian obviously also noticed issues with develop-8.1)...

If you are building from source keep an entirely separate clone for develop-8.1 and develop - don't switch within them to branches of the opposite base as you'll end up getting funky errors whilst building quite a lot.

We changed the way prebuilts work on develop compared to develop-8.1 - and the two methods don't get along very well (at all, really!)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/