I do not think that vowels are automatically detected, so you need to put the
chars representing vowel sounds into a variabel tVowels . Run a repeat for each
char tChar of the string and check if tChar is in tVowels, like this (using
Norwegian vowels as an example)

put “aeioyæøå” into tVowels

repeat for each char tChar in tString
   if tChar is in tVowels then