> On 11 Aug 2017, at 11:54 am, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> What would you put as a comment after the 'end if' using your proposed
> approach? The original comment for the 'if' statement or something else?
> Would you force the user to create comments for each 'else if' as well?

I’m not sure if I proposed anything… was just wondering out loud… but yes I
think if a tag approach is used then

if some complicated condition then # commontag

else if some other complicated condition then  # commontag

else if some yet again complicated condition then  # commontag

else  # commontag

end if  # commontag

Now you would know no matter how much spaghetti you write or how complicated
your conditions are which control structure each if/else if/else/end if belongs
to.

Cheers

Monte