Glen Bojsza wrote:

> I was looking for feedback on whether it is better to store images as
> BLOBs in an SQLite database for a LC app or store paths to the images
> in the SQLite database and the images in a separate folder.

This is a religious issue in some circles, and there may be technical details beyond my grasp which merit such fervor.

But in my simple world I tend to store images and other BLOBs outside of the DB, leaving the DB itself for those things it does uniquely well: efficient storage of elements smaller than the block size of the host file system, and efficient indexing and retrieval of elements based on their content.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems