On 09/01/2017 04:14 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

On 01/09/2017 22:44, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
Enhancement Requests added to the Quality Center for Sample Stacks

Good ideas !

But I think there are a few more things that need to be done to make this more useful. If I was sure enough about them, I'd just add as enhancement requests - but I'm not yet. So I'll mention them here, and then put in requests based on, or incorporating, any suggestions.

A.  Currently the top level taxonomy is
     Stack vs External (there are none of them) or Code sample.

There are none of them because you can't upload them.
Only .rev stacks.

F. Maybe even better if there were an automatic way to "require" libraries, have them downloaded if needed to somewhere like ~/My LIvecode/SampleLibraries/, etc.

<rant>
I still don't understand why the 'include' and 'require' commands are only available for the server build.
</rant>

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com