JaguarPC hasn't answered the question about dependencies directly, though they did pass on this:

<snip> /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory<snip>

..which suggests a dependency issue, I guess?

But they've also said
Correct, the initial error was due to using a 32bit compiled static binary. The second issue is it's looking for a config file that isn't there. You would need to upload a working config file. Does this make better sense?
We've never had to deal with a config file before. Is this necessary for using the 64bit server?
--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>