Hi Theirry,

On 15/09/2017 7:08 PM, Thierry Douez via use-livecode wrote:
​I guess both methods are safe?
or is there some advantages with one or the other?

I'm using it within a Livecode Mail Composer.
Based on an export of my server DB, I'm scanning some address,
build dynamically the html-email and send one by one all emails.
​

Both are safe.  Generally, if you are going to be making multiple connections to the same server (in this case, sending a number of e-mails) fairly quickly, then allowing tsNet to reuse an existing SSL/TLS connection to the server will be quicker (it doesn't have to establish the SSL connection each time).

Regards,

Charles