Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply, and I certainly have had that problem often enough - but not this time. I can build a standalone, and use Xcode to install it on the phone; and it works. So I don't have a provisioning profile issue in this case.

There's some other reason why it isn't installing when I use Test, although Xcode has no problem doing it.

Any other ideas?

Many thanks,

Ben