On September 27, 2017 10:40:01 AM Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:.

The Documentation/Dictionary says OS - IOS/OSX and PLatforms -
Desktop/Mobile - not very specific as IOS is mobile in the Platforms and
the Word Mobile suggests BOTH IOS and Android.

My questions are thus (for other time challenged seekers of Livecode Wisdom
from the trenches)

1. Can MergBL be used with Android
2. if Not then How best to do it

The Bluetooth external is only for iOS currently. The dictionary entry is correct, the environment it works in is mobile, the platform {the OS) is iOS.

I don't know of any way to use Bluetooth on Android.