On 9/28/17 11:53 AM, hh via use-livecode wrote:
JLG wrote:
The original issue that influenced this one was
how to provide a larger hit zone on an SVG widget...

Yet another option.
You can use my iconGrid widget for that. Use a 1x1 grid
with your SVG icon as property.

It informs you whether the used SVG icon itself or the
enlarged transparent region was clicked (look at its script).
Also the placement of the SVG icon within the enlarged
widget can be set.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. It sounds like something we can use until LC implements margins.