Since Ali got sound capture for Android working, I'm trying to see if it's
possible to output the sound in WAV format instead of MP4 format. I'm trying to
compare 2 sounds (1 prepared previously against 1 captured on the Android
device) and it seems to be easier to compare them if they are both uncompressed
WAV files.  Looking at the various parameters in the library, I can't see how
to set it up to output in uncompressed WAV format. Here is the initialisation
code I'm using:

        androidRecorderSetRecordInput "Mic"
        androidRecorderSetRecordCompressionType "AMR NB"
        androidRecorderSetRecordFormat "ThreeGPP"

I can't see which alternatives for CompressionType (AMR NB) and Format
(ThreeGPP) will give me uncompressed WAV files. Am I missing something or does
the library need updating to support WAV (if this is possible)?

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Loughborough, UK