Flush your browser cache and try again?

Phil Davis

On 11/7/17 3:27 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

I just discovered a problem with one of my web pages - but can't figure out just where it's coming from. Anyone know their way around chrome tools and able to help ?

If you load the page

   https://www.kilmelford.com/igniter.lc/basic/Services

the links in the body of the page (to "Netherlorn Churches") don't act as links, they aren't clickable.

Same page on Safari works fine.

I think the reason they don't work in Chrome is that it won't load the font file because it is loaded as an "http" rather than "https", and chrome won't downgrade the security level.

Turning on "Developer tools" in Chrome, I see an error, that it is failing to load

css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,300italic,600,600italic

I don't (afaict) have any unchanged reference to

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Source+Sans+Pro:300,300italic,600,600italic

the only reference I have is in the main.css, and has been changed to https.

Is there any way to find out exactly where this is being (indirectly) loaded from ?

Many thanks,

Alex.

Phil Davis