She spent ages and ages gushing about SVG and really took so long getting to the point
that I gave up watching before she got to it, if, indeed, she did . . .

All that, frankly fake enthusiaism made me run for the sick bucket.

I am also feeling WELL LUMPY after I had to tell a client of mine that he would have to shell out for a 64-bit machine ONLY because MICROSOFT had made Skype 64-bit only since they had got their sweaty paws on it . . .

Effectively this means that Microsoft is able to dictate terms to Linux users.

Blurgh!

Richmond.