Greetings!

I have a some rather involved tables to create and print.  The best way I can
think to do this is in html as a browser will scale columns and rows for me.

Now, I know you can’t print a browser widget (which is really too bad), but you
can print a browser object.  However, I can’t find any information about
printing properties (like printMargins or orientation for example).

Am I missing something?  Or is printing from a LiveCode browser a “you get what
you get (and just be happy you got what you got)” kind of thing?

Thank you in advance,
-Dan