The mergJSON external is already included in LCServer - mergJSONEncode and mergJSONDecode work fine; it's just the convenience functions (arrayToJSON and JSONToArray) which are missing. They are very short, and can be found in the dictionary entries for those main functions, and then simply copied/pasted into your own script or library.

-- Alex.