Wording is a little harsh. A lot of web based systems seem to be working that
way these days. We just got notice that we had to upgrade our Compass Sherpa
software, which uses an embedded browser, to keep using it. Spiceworks dictates
that the core system be updated by certain dates, or certain features will no
longer be supported. I do not think this is an issue with On-Rev, but rather
the general nature of web based apps themselves.

The self-contained nature of locally hosted apps shielded us from this, as
company A could upgrade if they wanted, and company B did not have to. This
sucked for the software vendor because how long were they expected to support a
release? With web hosted products, regular updating is going to be par for the
course, and if it's problematic with Wordpress in that it seems that plugins or
addons may also have to be updated, well that is the nature of the thing.

Bob S