Nope… no way. On mobile, there are major issues with certain mobile controls.
e.g. scrolling group becomes a mobile scroller on a phone… this "lies on top of
everything" and I believe the browser is also generating a mobile control
instance as well. I don't understand it 100% (not even 10%) but my guess is the
pixel map for the rect of the display, for some mobile controls, cannot accept
input from another object, within those same bounds/coords.

Especially on Android "all hell breaks" loose on the screen. You would have to
see some of the bizarre abstract art that suddenly appears on the screen, very
wild "early cubist" stuff with squares-tiles of colors and blocks

On 1/7/18, 6:16 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Mike Bonner via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    ok, nevermind, you can't overlay the browser widget I guess.  Is there a
    way?