Hi all.

In dev mode I create a memory database, populate it, query it everythign works
fine. In a standalone however, the app throws an error when I call
revQueryDatabase. I have verified all the inclusions are included for sqLite
and database operations. Any known issues? sqlYoga works fine with a mySQL
database, and it has to be using the Database API too, so it has to be an issue
with using a memory based database in a standalone.

Bob S