I have a url(that does not directly reference a file) that on iOS displays a
PDF in the iOS native PDF viewer and on Android Downloads the PDF as Android
has no native PDF viewer. I would like to download the PDF at all times.
Testing in the IDE... When I set the widget to the url the PDF displays.
When I put the url into a var  "put url (tURL) into MyVar" I see some
html/javascript in MyVar but no PDF. What I would like to do is download the
PDF on both mobile platforms. Is this even possible with LC?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdim...@evergreeninfo.net