An internet speed test is the only reliable way to determine your actual ISP
bandwidth at any given moment, and that only after making sure your local area
network is not actively downloading or uploading anything, or at least anything
significant. Throughput from a source can only tell you how fast you can get
data from that particular site at that particular time, which you aready know.

Bob S