I created a property called backgroundColor in a widget on the Colors pane
figuring that it would be nice to have the LCS editor color it. Opened up the
property inspector of the widget and it's there. The first time I change the
property via script the property inspector the Colors pane gets completely
whacked out. The other panes are OK. I changed the name of the property to
backgroundColorUp and everything was OK. Is there a limitation that user
defined widget properties can't be the name of any existing "built in" LCS
recognized property?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services