On 04/11/2018 04:56 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:
so I guess I need to go read about installing widget extensions ...

LOL. The tl;dr is

an .lce file is a zip archive. Rename it to .zip and open it the usual way. Extract the .lcb file from the archive, open it with the Extension Builder from the IDE Tools menu (using the little folder icon in the upper right). Then click the Install icon from the bunch at the lower left.

I'm somewhat sure there must be an easier way.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com