On 05/02/2018 11:14 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode wrote:
Hi All

I have set it up - but I want to have the money go directly to Sean

Ive just read that if I put seans email address in it will send him an
invite so he will be the only one able to withdraw funds.

I am waiting his acceptance but I think we can add to it without him
accepting -I HAVE NO WAY OF WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM THIS ACCOUNT.

https://www.gofundme.com/scemergency

So... has anyone heard from Sean yet?
I'm reluctant to put money into a gofundme account that is nonrefundable if nobody can access the funds. That seems like a bottomless pit.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com