I haven't needed to do this before, but is there a (relatively) easy way to
extract the text from a bunch of pdf files?  I'm hoping I can build some
indexes for the boatload of files I want to go through.  (THough, I guess I
could bipass LC and just grep my heart out)

Any suggestions?
  • PDF Mike Bonner via use-livecode
    • Re: PDF Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
      • Re: PDF Mike Bonner via use-livecode
        • Re: PDF Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
          • Re: PDF Mike Bonner via use-livecode
    • Re: PDF Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
      • Re: PDF Mike Bonner via use-livecode
      • Re: PDF Alex Tweedly via use-livecode
        • Re: PDF Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
          • Re: PDF Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
            • Re: PDF Richard Gaskin via use-livecode