Folks:
I suppose this has already been submitted, but I just want to add my 2c re the
navBar widget.

There seems to be no way to set the hilitedItem of the navBar. The only way
seems to click it with the mouse. The dictionary states that one can set the
hilitedItem, and when I do I can get the hilitedItem that I set in code, but
the item does not change its hilite. I can’t find another command to set the
hilited, except by clicking on the navBar.

If there is any workaround, I’d appreciate it. I’d like to just change the
hilite in code.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero