> I haven't actually tried it but would it work to just put empty into the
> field before deleting the card? That would be sort of a "clean as you go"
> approach.

That’s a very neat workaround which should leave at most a couple of bytes of
uncollected garbage, until the bug is squashed.

Of course most people wouldn’t need to worry about the problem at all, the
memory leak involved would hardly be noticeable for most stacks, it’s just that
it accumulates over time.

I have submitted the bug, and also the Windows 10 saving problem which is
really my concern, to QualityControl.

Neville Smythe