Hi Folks

I just wanted to chime in here on a couple of things.

Regarding the windows day I am trying to do as much as I can on Windows now.
It’s a bit easier now that 8.x has been EOLd there’s only one toolchain to deal
with. Having said that though the way we work on LiveCode and the way you work
with LiveCode are completely different so good bug reports are essential to
getting what you are seeing fixed.

I currently have a couple of PRs open that should resolve some of the issues
people are seeing so hopefully in 9.0.1 people won’t see the slow typing in the
SE and when nudging lots of controls.

Regarding other issues here it would be really helpful if people could quote
bug numbers when discussing problems they are having so that we can get them
sorted.

Cheers

Monte