We had our 3-year hardware refresh (sell all old Macs, enterprise wises and get
new ones)

and I have a new MacBook Pro.  It still running High Sierra 10.13.4, just as
the old did

I set up if iOS with new certificate / provisioning profiles

X Code 9.2. / LC9

Run my build on the new machine an got a code error I never seen before
Codesign wants to sign using key “brahma dev key”
In your keychain.

To allow this, enter the “login” keychain password.

I tried my admin password, it didn’t accept it?

What did I do wrong?