Hi Charles,

thanks. Unfortunately it does not work. I have a Hosting account at HostM.com
<http://hostm.com/>. They installed a Livecode server commercial version for me
 for all of my accounts months ago, so i do not have to install it for every
addon domain folder.
Today they installed the tsNet External into the Externals folder for me. But
it was not working.
I get this error message:
file "/home/ua82xxxx/public_html/domain1/index.lc"
  row 2, col 1: Handler: can't find handler (tsNetinit)
This is what they replied to support request.
"It looks like you may have to contact the developer of tsNet so they can look
into this and run some tests on their end.
The issue is complicated by the fact that the following commands do not
currently seem to work properly on LiveCode Server (9.0.0) in order to verify
which externals and their functions etc. have been loaded:
put the externals of stack “Home"
put the externalCommands of stack “Home"
put the externalFunctions of stack “Home"
put the externalPackages of stack “Home”
With all of the above command always returning empty, there becomes more
difficult to determine if the issue that you’re experiencing is caused by tsNet
not wanting to load to begin with, or by a bug in tsNet itself, but the
developer should be able to look into this.”

Any idea what might cause this.

Regards,

Matthias