I´ve tried now several Livecode Server versions (Indy and Business) on On-Rev
and also HostM servers.

I am not able to get tsNet working with Livecode Server. And yes, i am using
the correct tsNet-x64.so file from the corresponding Desktop edition (Mac OS X)

So could someone who is using tsNet with Livecode Server please tell me how
Livecode Server was installed?

I am using the .htaccess method.

I am trying now for several hours and i am really fed up.

And what i completely do not understand. Why do Livecode Server Indy and
Business downloads still not include the tsNet external?

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe