Thanks: very useful information.

Richmond.

On 5/6/2018 10:08 pm, Tom Glod via use-livecode wrote:
if u open up a lc standalone exe in a hex editor or even notepad++ you can
totally read the code contained.  at least it used to be the case before v9
(haven't looked)

maybe your text editor wasn't able to display the code in some way.... but
I assure you its there.

Not so the case for non community stacks.  those are encrypted.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <