Hi Charles,

> On 27. Jun 2018, at 08:44, Charles Warwick via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Are you referring to asynchronous functions that are only available in the
> business edition?  These will fail due to the same issue as tsNetGet and
> tsNetSendCmd, so no need to file a separate bug report for these.

sorry for my vague comment. Yes, indeed I am
referring to the asynchronous functions implemented
in the business version.

> Unfortunately, I need to find some time to look into the LC server
> implementation on platforms other than Linux before they will be viable for
> use with tsNet.

Think this subject I mentioned for the sake of completeness
is something you can set aside. I would be happy if the
features advertised would work at least on LC server for Linux.

Ralf