Had my first customer complaint about the app not working on their device running the iOS 12 beta. Luckily I was able to point to a blog post about how Fortnite also crashes under iOS 12 and explained how their development budget is WAY larger to buy some time ;)

Has the mothership had a chance to investigate this and/or should I submit a report to bugzilla?

--Andrew Bell

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:45:42 +0100
From: panagiotis merakos <merak...@gmail.com>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: and...@midwestcoastmedia.com
Subject: Re: iOS 12 compatibility

Hi Andrew,

oh what fun!

I will install iOS 12 beta in one of our office devices and investigate
tomorrow. After a quick google search it seems that other non-LC apps crash
on startup on iOS 12 beta, so probably Apple has changed something.

BTW what version of LC / MacOS/ Xcode did you use to build the
standalone(s)?

Best,
Panos