On 07/20/2018 03:22 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
Hey Mark (or anyone?)
Feel like writing up a widget for this (with lots of comments) as an
instructional? (Plus the fact that it'd be a very useful widget in its own
right)

Heh. I've got a UPC barcode widget, unfortunately there's no way to share them via revOnline or whatever. I actually started out modifying it to generate 2of5 barcodes as well, but the code ended up being much messier than the LCS version, so I stopped.

Seems to happen every time I go down the widget road. Either there's
a) a better, easier way to do it in LCS or
b) a brick wall I run into where LCB isn't up to the task.

So LCS,LCB,LCD,LSD... gotta flip a coin.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com